Dr. Nooshin K. Darvish integrates western medicine, eastern medicine, naturopathic and bio-energy medical systems to address chronic illness. She integrates the qualities of the human being with the attributes of the universe to diagnose and find the root cause of illness. Telehealth is available.
Arvind is a Homeopathic Consultant providing his standardized and customized stress relief homeopathic remedies/formulations for stress management care. He provides remedies for short-term situational issues (see below) and
long-term constitutional issues.
Phone or e-mail consultations are available.
Brian Dobbs has developed a method for successfully healing the damage done to bones, organs and connective tissue in falls, accidents, birth and anything else you may have encountered. His work complements Linda Craig's and it is another aspect of clearing trauma that complements what I do.
Linda Craig is highly skilled in many modalities enabling the physical body to release trauma. She uses many years of training as well as her highly developed intuition to facilitate. Her work complements the work I do especially with physical injuries.
Dr. Katie Carter is a naturopathic physcan in Polson Montana. She specializes in pain management.
At this Clinic herbs are used to treat a variety of conditions with great skill and wisdom. A Mora machine is used to diagnose and identify supportive factors. I have had great results with clients using them for the treatment of parasites.
39420 SE Gordon Creek Rd, Corbett, OR 97019
Dr. Deborah Sogge-Kermani, MD, PhD is an excellent, compassionate, intune Physician and Functional Medicine doctor. Her updated information will be loaded as soon as I receive it. She practices in Polson Montana.
Dr. Christine M Riggin is a naturopathic doctor who uses muscle testing in her work with very sensitive patients. She provides telehealth.
410 Bellevue Way SE, Bellevue, WA 98004
Breitenbush Hot Springs provides clean tubs with beautiful forests and mountains to hike or gaze at. Three organic vegetarian meals per day and cozy cabins to sleep in. Treat yourself to a massage while you are there!
Naturally heated hot springs with stone tubs. Picturesque spot surrounded by redwoods and a mountain stream.
Humans: Flower Essences are a form of energy medicine in nature. Please talk to your doctor prior to taking essences since they can interfere with other energetic remedies. Your doctor can also test which one is best for you.
Animals: Green Hope Farm has a great line for your animal friends. I like the Bach flower Rescue Remedy for my dog prior to clipping her nails (when we rescued her she had some PTSD regarding this). I have also used this with horses. Both of the links above have a lot of information available if you call and ask for it. Make sure to consult with your vet as well.
1) Active8™: Designed to strengthen your mental abilities to help you recover from prolonged stress. Also helpful in improving memory, uplifting a depressed state of mind, relieving mental fatigue, and in managing nicotine or caffeine withdrawal.
2) AllergyCare™: Designed for relief of environmental stress, including allergic or histamine reactions to various environmental agents.
3) AnXer ™: Designed for relief of acute or chronic anxiety. Symptoms may include a hyper-active mind, physical restlessness, over sensitivity of the senses, etc.
4) BackUp™: Designed to provide relief and support to people with back problems.
5) BlockAid™: Designed to prevent and remove mental block to creativity.
6) CleanOut™: Designed for relief of chronic chemical stress caused by factors such as environmental pollutants, food additives, drugs, pesticides, heavy metals, etc., that your body may find hard to eliminate without support.
8) FemBalance™: Designed for relief of stress arising from changes in female hormone levels. It addresses conditions such as premenstrual stress, difficult or irregular menstruation, menopausal distress, etc.
9) FluFix™: Designed to prevent and treat viral infections such as flu.
10) HelpYourSelf™: Designed for quick relief of traumatic stress arising from physical traumas such as falls, injuries, burns, cuts, stings, scrapes, dental work, etc.
11) HormX™: Designed to assist women in menopause complete the transition with relative ease.
12) Immuni-T™: Designed for relief of stress arising from viral or bacterial infections, or a suppressed, underactive or deficient immune system.
13) Peace’n’Quiet™: Designed for relief of psychological stress such as acute or chronic mental and/ or emotional stress. Symptoms may include repetitive thinking, negative thoughts and emotions, sleep disturbances, etc.
14) ProDigest™: Designed for relief of stress manifested as a dysfunction of the digestive system due to food allergies, digestive deficiencies, irregular eating habits, over eating, etc.
15) RelaxAll™: Designed for relief of generalized stress involving your emotions, mind and body. This stress results from being in a survival mode of existence which is also known as the fight-or-flight mode.
16) ReSolve™: Designed for relief of long standing stress arising from negative experiences and recollections of their memories. Symptoms may include grudges, grievances, resentments, bitterness, guilty feelings and such other manifestations of unresolved issues.
17) StayBal™: Designed to promote general stability and balance in psycho-social health.
18) StructurEase™: Designed for relief of structural or mechanical stress or inflammation in muscles or joints, or injuries to bones. It is also beneficial in loosening up the body prior to chiropractic adjustments and other types of body work to increase their effectiveness.
19) SurgiCare™: Designed for homeopathic care before and after dental or other surgery.
20) ZipLash™: Designed for homeopathic care of injuries of head and neck including whiplash.
PO Box 86 Milan, MN 56262